The training workshops are interactive with opportunities to learn more about CSE through visual presentations, group work and discussions.
The training sessions can be delivered at varied times of the day or evening. All courses are delivered to meet the needs of participants. If you have any specific requirements, please get in touch.
Aim: To understand the complexities of Child Sexual Exploitation and Safeguarding and gain awareness of the vulnerabilities of children and young people and knowledge of how to interact, prevent and report.
To gain knowledge and understanding of…
- What is CSE?
- The signs of CSE
- Who is vulnerable and why
- What is “grooming”
- Understanding Models of CSE
- The significance of Social Media
- Youth produced imagery
- Top Ten Tips for Safety Online
- Reporting – how, when and where
- Contacts and help
- Networks and Resources
Workshops can be offered to:
- Professional groups of adults working with children and young people who need enhanced awareness of CSE to complement and enhance Safeguarding Training
- VCFS – Voluntary Community and Faith Sector groups, including Sports clubs, Scouts, Guides, Church groups and Community Groups
- Parents and Carers
- Groups of children and young people
Training sessions are interactive with an opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge and awareness of Child Sexual Exploitation, Safeguarding and the significance of Social Media and the vulnerabilities of children and young people.
For further details cost and Training packages please contact me.
Additional Training Bespoke Packages available on request.
If there is an issue that you would like to address as part of the Training workshop this can be discussed as part of Bespoke Training package.